The Biotechnology project management companies Genera Biotech and Kinrel organize, in collaboration with Parc Científic of the University of Valencia, the third edition of the course “Technology transfer and valorization of biomedical projects“. This course covers the topic of technology transfer in the context of biomedical research and will take place in Valencia, Spain, on 29-30 September. The teaching language will be Spanish.
Imparted by Eva Martín Becerra, expert in research valorization of the company Kinrel, and Ana Blanco Sánchez, expert in project funding of Genera Biotech, the course will have the following program, lasting a total of 16 hours:
Monday, 29th September
- 9.30 – 13.30 Technology transfer of research results
- Identification and protection of intangible assets
- Technology transfer process
- 14.30 – 18.30 Valorization of research results
- Market survey
- Project viability
Tuesday, 25th of July
- 9.30 – 13.30 Funding of R&D projects
- 14.30 – 15.30 Business plan
- 15.30 – 18.30 Case studies
- Case Study in groups
- Presentation and idea-sharing
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Identify research results that can be transferred
- Understand the role of different actors during a tech transfer process
- Identify the key factors in determining the value of a project
- Know the different funding options for R&D projects.
- Understand the content and structure of a business plan
Registration fee is:
- 80€ for FEBiotec or ANBI members
- 100€ for non-members.