The Biotechnologists Association of Madrid organizes, in collaboration with the biotechnology project management company Kinrel, the second edition of the course “Technology transfer and valorization of biomedical projects“. This course covers the topic of technology transfer in the context of biomedical research and will take place in Madrid, Spain, on 24-25 July. The teaching language will be Spanish.
Imparted by Eva Martín Becerra, expert in research valorization of the company Kinrel, the course will have the following program, lasting a total of 14 hours:
Thursday, 24th July
- 9.00 – 14.00 Technology transfer of research results
- Identification and protection of intangible assets
- Technology transfer process
- 15.00 – 18.30 Valorization of research results
- Market survey
- Project viability
Friday, 25th of July
- 9.00 – 11.30 Business plan
- 12.00 – 15.00 Case studies
- Case Study in groups
- Presentation and idea-sharing
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Identify research results that can be transferred
- Understand the role of different actors during a tech transfer process
- Identify the key factors in determining the value of a project
- Know the content and structure of a business plan
Registration fee is:
- 20€ for FEBiotec or ANBI members
- 50€ for non-members.
To register for the course, please click here. Places are limited to 20!